- Bangalore, Karnataka
- Estd 1992
- RGUHS Bangalore
About The Oxford College of Nursing Bangalore
The Oxford College of Nursing was established within the year 1992. the college is recognized by the Karnataka State Nursing Council, Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi and affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore. A premier institution committed towards providing best nursing education to students from India and abroad to satisfy sort of needs within the dynamic education scenario. it’s a perfect place for learning. Since its inception the institution has proved its worth by producing rank holders and gold medallists within the university examination, earned a good reputation for the standard of education provided to our students. this is often thanks to combined efforts of very dedicated team of faculty and students who are committed to the general development of the institution. the college is proud to say that the students of The Oxford College of nursing who have completed their education are in great demand everywhere the country and abroad. The Oxford School of Nursing Admission open 2020, Bangalore
- Establishment Year: 1992
- Affiliated: Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore, Karnataka
- Approval: Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi
- Area: 47 acres
- Type of Institution: Private
Why to join Oxford School of Nursing?
Clinical Facilities: – The school has its own Multispecialty 150 bedded The Oxford Hospital. aside from this, the college is additionally affiliated with many General and Super speciality Hospitals.
Student Nurses Association (SNA) Unit: – a really active during this college, which organizes many functions spread during the year like fresher’s welcome.
- Provides both national and International nursing educational needs
- Excellent coaching from qualified and experienced faculty
- External lectures from specializes guest lecture
- Student Centred nursing education
- Research oriented
- Excellent clinical facilities from reputed hospitals and nursing homes
- Huge library with over 72000 books and journals associated with life science
- Hostel with modern amenities with quite 150 beds
- Transport facility
- Encouragement for co-curricular activities like Sports, Cultural programs etc
Oxford College of Nursing Bangalore Fees Structure & Courses 2020
PB B.Sc Nursing
Admission procedure The Oxford College of Nursing 2020
Oxford Nursing College Bangalore will accept self-attested xerox copies of document papers submitted by students. If the candidate is unable to submit the requisite documents by the specified date, admission will automatically stand cancelled.
The Oxford College of Nursing Eligibility Criteria
1. Pass in PUC / 10+2 or equivalent exam with Science subjects PCB and English 45% marks in aggregate (40% marks in case of Karnataka SC / ST / OBC’s).
2. Must have completed 17 years of age by 31st December of the year of admission.
Post Certificate B.Sc Nursing
1. Pass in Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery, having a good personal and professional record with good health and a working knowledge of English.
|1. Must have passed in B.Sc Nursing or Post Basic B.Sc Nursing or Post Certificate B.Sc Nursing of RGUHS or any other University accepted as equivalent by RGUHS and must have obtained a minimum of not less than 55% aggregate marks (50% marks in case of Karnataka SC / ST / OBC’s). |
2. Minimum of one year of experience after obtaining B.Sc Nursing or minimum of one year of work experience prior or after Post Basic B.Sc Nursing degree or Post certificate B.Sc Nursing, in a hospital or in Nursing Educational Institution recognized by INC.
3. Registered in any State Nursing Council as a Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife.
4. Candidate shall be Medically fit.
|Course||Management Quota||Government Quota|
The Oxford College of Nursing Bangalore Hostel Fees & Facilities 2020
The college has its own teaching multi-specialty hospital has 750 beds out of which 300 beds are fully functioned at the present and offers services in specialties like general medicine, TB & Chest diseases Psychiatry, Dermatology, General Surgery, Orthopaedics, Ophthalmology, ENT, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, around the clock services are available in laboratory, Radiology, blood bank, Pharmacy, Casualty and Ambulance services. Hospital is additionally having state-of the art laminar operation theatres, medical care area units (ICU, ICCU, PICU/NICU) & labour rooms. For all the patients Hospital is providing free registration, consultation, Admission, food & Medicine to all or any the patients. aside from this, the college is additionally affiliated with many General and Super specialty Hospitals like Victoria Hospital, Vanivilas hospital, Minto Ophthalmic hospital, Venkateshwara ENT hospital, NIMHANS, Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences and Research, indira gandhi Institute of kid health, Kidwai Memorial Institute of Oncology, and CADABAMS. For Community Health Nursing field experience, the college is affiliated with the first health centre, Begur, for urban field experience, and with Primary Health centre, Chandrapura, for rural field experience.
The Library is stacked with over 3000 Professional and general books, Medical and Nursing Journals, Periodicals and News Papers in English and Regional Languages. The library is consistently updated with the most effective Books and Periodicals with an outsized collection of audio and videos presentation within the sort of Slides, Transparencies, Video and Audio Cassettes, Internet and HELINET. The library are going to be kept open during the tutorial term up to late evening.
Excellent and well-equipped laboratories are available for the students to find out and to practice on mannequins for demonstrating, delivery, general care and assessment of latest born to accumulate knowledge & skill. Laboratories are constantly upgraded, and maintained with state of the art equipment, specially designed to offer the simplest standards to students. Laboratories available: Fundamentals of Nursing lab, paediatric Nursing lab, OBG Nursing Lab, Community health nursing lab, Nutrition lab, Biochemistry and Physiology lab, Anatomy lab, English lab, and Computer lab.
The College has well established transport department with its own fleet of buses to move students and staff to numerous organizations, hospitals, community fields etc. for practical training with safety precautions taken at high alert.
Regular medical check-ups are conducted within the College. In emergency cases services of renowned doctors are available on call.
Separate hostel for boys and girls is available adjacent to the college and around the clock security is provided. Students need to strictly abide by the principles and regulations of the hostel. Both Veg. & Non-veg food is served within the hostel. Hostel is supervised by experienced wardens. Spacious and well-furnished rooms with attached bathrooms and toilets, study tables & chairs, cot, hygiene,
Vijaya bank, a nationalized bank is available within the campus with ATM facility, for safe transactions.
Security office is found at main gate, providing 24 hours security across the campus and making it a peaceful and secured place for learning.
The Oxford College of Nursing, Bangalore Placements
Placements and firms visited at Oxford School of Nursing, Bangalore
Guidance and Placement Cell: –
The main aim of the placement cell is to act as contact place and facilitator to rearrange campus visits and conduct of recruitment process of the potential employers for the purposeful placement of graduating students of the College. Students who successfully complete their courses can register their names with this Centre for any assistance in getting employment. the middle has made tie-ups with many reputed hospitals like Wockhardt hospital, Apollo hospitals, research centres, Organizations etc. to accommodate our students through campus interviews. the placement cell also invites experts from the health industry and related fields to deliver guest lectures on various aspects and also provides guidance to students for his or her better placement and careers.
Many students have been recruited by top reputed Hospitals and Healthcare chains in India like
- Birla Heart,
- Metro etc.
Ranking and Reputation
Oxford Nursing College Bangalore has turned out to be one among the Nursing College in Karnataka. The Infrastructure is superb, Faculties are Highly trained, Corporate Training and Internships programs are excellent so does the Labs and Library.
Fill in the form below and we will get in touch with you.
Top Colleges In Bangalore
- RV College Of Nursing
- M.S.Ramaiah Institute Of Nursing
- Vydehi Institute Of Nursing Sciences
- East Point College of Nursing
- Krupanidhi College of Nursing
- Global College of Nursing
- Sapthagiri College Of Nursing
- AECS Maruthi College of Nursing
- Florence College of Nursing
- Koshys College of Nursing
- Acharya’s NR School of Nursing
- Oxford College of Nursing
- Dayananda Sagar College Of Nursing
- SJB College of Nursing
- Sofia College of Nursing
- SEA College of Nursing
- Harsha College of Nursing
- R.R.Nursing Institution
- Sushrutha College of Nursing
- SJB College of Nursing
- JSS College of Nursing
- Padmashree College Of Nursing
- Rajiv Gandhi College Of Nursing
- Sri Siddhartha College Of Nursing
- MVJ College Of Nursing