- Bangalore, Karnataka
- Estd 1996
- NAAC-A, RGUHS Bangalore
About The Oxford College of Physiotherapy, Bangalore
Genesis of this institution as a sapling was planted by Founder Chairman Shri Narasaraju, with one noble commitment for the explanation for education in 1974 which today has grown into a mighty tree providing shade of data for thousands year after year.
In this, The Oxford College of Physiotherapy was sprouted within the year 1996, growing at an inspiring phase. The institution boasts of the equipment and infrastructure. it’s the primary choice of each discerning parents, and aspiring student thanks to its academic reach, quality of education.
Thus this Institution emerge as a conglomerate of top rate academic institution taking pride in having nurture knowledge that cause global happiness and prosperity.
- Establishment: 1996
- Affiliated with: Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, NAAC-A
- Approved by: Indian Association Of Physiotherapist (IAP)
- Course: BPT/MPT/ PhD
Why Choose Oxford College of Physiotherapy?
- Ensuring immediate employability across Specialty hospitals, Sports teams, Self owned Clinic, industry, research centers, Fitness training and NGO across the world for the past 13 years, with over 300 alumni working in developed countries.
- Providing Community service to government agency and NGO alongside imparting education
- Accredited by International Accreditation Organization for Distinguished Quality
- Dubious distinction of 4 National Awards for Best paper category in IAP within the past 7 years
- Unmatched professionalism in Care of patients through organized and diversified clinical training
- State of the art Knowledge of Physiotherapy Research imparted through classroom, online social media and Skills Training Workshops.
- High-tech patient evaluation and training systems to train students to suit both global and Indian Context
The Oxford College of Physiotherapy Bangalore Courses and Fee Structure
|BPT||4 Years+(6 Months Internship)|
|MPT in Specializations||– – – – –|
|MPT in Neurological and Psychosomatic disorders||2 Years|
|MPT in Musculo – Skeletal disorders & Sports||2 Years|
|MPT in Cardio-respiratory disorders & intensive care||2 Years|
|MPT in Community Based Rehabilitation (CBR)||2 Years|
|MPT in Paediatric Physiotherap||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation Science)||3 Years|
Oxford College of Physiotherapy Bangalore Admissions procedure, Application process
The admission to the courses at The Oxford College of Physiotherapy is on the basis of merit. Candidates looking forward to admissions at the college are advised to see the eligibility, admission and selection process to to not miss out on the important information. Interested candidates can download the shape from the official website.
We will provide the whole information about The Oxford College of Physiotherapy like Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Status, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
Oxford College of Physiotherapy B.P.T |MPT Admission Eligibility Criteria 2020
|BPT||1.) Pass in the Pre University examination conducted by the Karnataka Pre-University board or equivalent examination with English and Physics, Chemistry and Biology as optional subjects.|
2.) Candidates should have scored at least 40% of marks in aggregate in Physics Chemistry and Biology. For SC/ST candidate, the minimum marks for Admission 35% in the qualifying subjects.
3.) Candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission.
4.) C andidates shall produce a Medical Fitness Certificate from an authorized government medical officer..
|MPT||1.) Pass in BPT from a recognized University with the minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.|
|Ph.D||1.) The College’s Ph.D. program may be a doctoral-level, full-time one and runs for 3 years. As per the course’s eligibility norms, the applicant should hold a postgraduate degree within the relevant stream|
Oxford College of Physiotherapy Admission Process 2020
- Do send across your marks Card for verification
- The admission will scrutinize your marks card and can intimate about your eligibility.
- You need to call up the admission office for complete fee structure and make the required payment online.
- This completes the online admission process.
- However in certain circumstances the method could also be delayed due to eligibility
Oxford College of Physiotherapy B.P.T. Application Process 2020
To apply for the B.P.T. course at the college, candidates have to fill the application form in online mode.
Oxford College of Physiotherapy B.P.T Selection Process 2020
The selection of the candidate is on the basis of merit to the B.P.T. course.
*** Fees will be updated soon***
Oxford College of Physiotherapy Bangalore Hostel fees & Facilities 2020
The Students are provided clinical facility in premiere institutions in Bangalore for toning their clinical skills and make them expert practitioners
- Manipal Hospital
- NIMHANS (National Institute Of mental health And NeuroScience &Research)
- Narayana Hrudayalaya.
- Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardio Vascular Sciences & Research
- Martha`s Hospital.
- The Oxford physiotherapy &Physical Rehabilitation center
- Sanjay Gandhi Institute of Trauma and Orthopaedic Hospital
Each Institution features a well equipped and a comprehensive library, which offers students with all the reference material, they require for an in-depth understanding of their specific subjects. The library also subscribes for journals on the relevant subjects.
There are separate hostels for boys and girls that are comfortable and fairly priced.
Computer & Language Centre
A considerable portion of students who reach Oxford require support for language. Students are trained through well equipped English lab that’s open to students of all faculties.
The centre provides two level courses. Basic English training is thru Wordsworth Software. English teacher uses this software to guage the students’ language skills and self driven training classes are provided to improvise their language and Grammar Skills. At subsequent level are abroad aspirants requiring IELTS and TOEFL IBT training. The lab also has text, audio, computer based materials and internet links to learning sites.
Oxford College of Physiotherapy [TOCP] Bangalore Careers & Placements
A central placement cell and a private unit at the college level was started in 2001 for the advantage of the students with the motto to assist the outgoing students to settle on the career path which is challenging to them also as a chance to them to be their best. We also help students with information about further studies. Many of our students are having their clinics and also are are consultants at various Multi-Specialty Hospitals.
We also help students with information about Post graduate studies in specialties like Orthopedics, Neurology, Cardio thoracic, C.B.R, Pediatrics and medicine etc.
Doctorate Studies have also been initiated in many National & International University.
Clinical Research may be a novel branch when new innovations are studied and proposed.
Consultant Physiotherapists are always in great demand in India & Abroad.
There are, also, the College’s tie-ups with popular jobs portal like ‘Bangalore Physio Network’ and ‘Physiotherapy Jobs’. By having access to those facilities, the students get updates on the work vacancies.
Indeed, the college placements are inclusive of pupils getting opportunities to figure in various medical centers and hospitals. this is often applicable both nationally and internationally.
Additionally, as per the college placement record, the College’s alumni members engage with the Cell to fulfill positions within the companies that they’re employed with. Thus, the College’s strong alumni network features a significant role in providing placement assistance to the pupils, too.
Fill in the form below and we will get in touch with you.
Top Colleges In Bangalore
- RV College Of Nursing
- M.S.Ramaiah Institute Of Nursing
- Vydehi Institute Of Nursing Sciences
- East Point College of Nursing
- Krupanidhi College of Nursing
- Global College of Nursing
- Sapthagiri College Of Nursing
- AECS Maruthi College of Nursing
- Florence College of Nursing
- Koshys College of Nursing
- Acharya’s NR School of Nursing
- Oxford College of Nursing
- Dayananda Sagar College Of Nursing
- SJB College of Nursing
- Sofia College of Nursing
- SEA College of Nursing
- Harsha College of Nursing
- R.R.Nursing Institution
- Sushrutha College of Nursing
- SJB College of Nursing
- JSS College of Nursing
- Padmashree College Of Nursing
- Rajiv Gandhi College Of Nursing
- Sri Siddhartha College Of Nursing
- MVJ College Of Nursing