- Bangalore, Karnataka
- KNC, INC
- Estd 1987
About MS Ramaiah Institute of Nursing Bangalore
M.S.Ramaiah Institute of Nursing Education and Research has been recognised by the Government of Karnataka, Indian Nursing Council, Karnataka Nursing Council, and affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka. Founded in 1987, the university is a part of Gokula Education Foundation (GEF) that has pioneered in the education industry by owning several nursing institutions as well as technical and non-technical institutions.
The college offers various Graduate and Post-Graduate degrees in nursing and other fields through a precisely developed curriculum that ensures overall development of students along with the highest quality education. Along with the theoretical knowledge, the college also provides enough state of the art research facilities to nurture curious brains and enable them to emerge as the best fit to the industry. To produce the best nursing grads, the college has some of the most renowned educators and professionals from the industry. Also, the college has an excellent placement record.
Ranking of MS Ramaiah Nursing College
MS Ramaiah College of Nursing is one of the top ranking colleges of Bangalore, awarded Gold Medal for celebration of World Breast Feeding week in 2008, and has been declared a winner by Breast Feeding Promotion Network of India in 2011 and 2013 for organising awareness activities.
Quick facts about the college:
MS Ramaiah College of Nursing is one of the reputed colleges and offers courses in several fields to produce highly qualified and skilled professionals. The B.Sc. Nursing course has produced some of the finest health care professionals in nursing who have joined services in various reputed hospitals as well as clinical institutions to offer dedicated services. With an established career, the course also provides a promise of good pay scale. Here are key facts about the college
- Year of inception: 1987
- Ownership: Private
- Approval: INC (Indian Nursing Council)
- Admission through: Karnataka CET entrance test
- Affiliation: Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences
Why to Join MS Ramaiah Institute of Nursing Education and Research?
Top Class Faculty- All the faculty members at MS Ramaiah Institute of Nursing Education and Research are selected from amongst the simplest professionals and are highly experience in their field of study
Practical Exposure- The college offers the students a chance to figure at various hospitals so as to offer them hands-on practical experience
Research and Development- The college emphasizes heavily on research work and encourages students to require up various national and international projects.
Ramaiah Institute of Nursing Education and Research Bangalore Courses Offered 2020
|B.Sc Nursing||60||4 years|
|P.B B.Sc (N) Post Basic||30||2 years|
|M.Sc Nursing||25||2 years|
Master of Science [M.Sc] (Nursing)
- M.Sc. Nursing in Community Health Nursing
- M.Sc. Nursing in Pediatric Nursing
MS Ramaiah Institute of Nursing Admission Procedure
Admission to this highly reputed nursing college can be possible through CET exams conducted by the government of Karnataka. If you think how to get Admission in MS Ramaiah college of Nursing 2020–21, then you should know that CET exam is must. Merit based admissions are preferred. Candidates must follow MS Ramaiah nursing admission procedure to get enrolled to the course of their choice. Admissions are open and candidates can apply through the website.
MS Ramaiah College of Nursing admission through management quota
Taking admission in one of the prestigious colleges to complete higher studies is the aim of many students. Students who want to apply for Nursing and take admission in the college can apply through management quota. The one time development charge may apply which varies from course to course. The payment for admission through management quota has to be paid in the form of demand draft made in the favour of MS Ramaiah College and must be payable at Bangalore.
Admission through management quota allows direct admission to this college that also has an emergency clinic offering world-class health services. The candidate must provide eligibility declaration. Students have to submit class 10 and class 12 mark sheets to secure their seat at the college through management quota.
MS Ramaiah Institute of Nursing Admission B.Sc|M.Sc Eligibility Criteria:
MS Ramaiah B.Sc. Nursing fee structure
The college offers course in a semester wise manner and the fees are collected per semester. B.Sc. Nursing course spans over four years and is divided in 4 semesters. Students can pay feel through different channels accepted at the college, and can also consider paying for one whole year at a time. The fee structure for management quota students may be a little different.
MS Ramaiah Institute of Nursing Hostel Fees & Facilities 2020
- MS Ramaiah Institute of Nursing has separate hostel facilities for boys and girls.
- Each department within the college has different capacities consistent with the strength of the students.
- The students have options like four to an area basis, twin sharing and single occupancy.
- The hostels are spacious and provided with beds, study tables, cupboards, and solar water heaters.
- Every room has an attached bathroom.
- The hostels have house-keeping facilities.
- Each hostel has access to Wi-Fi connectivity.
- If there’s one thing that the student communities across the globe would agree, it might be about how monotonous learning theory alone are often.
- The laboratories in MS Ramaiah Institute of Nursing are often closely compared to the playground because the students are welcome to check their theory under the close guidance of our expert teachers and lab faculty.
- We believe the Gurukul system and our laboratories are often compared to the play area in your house.
- We even have a dynamic audio–visual aids laboratory which ensures that every student is involved.
- The library at MS Ramaiah Institute of Nursing has wide selection of books collection.
- Every department of the Institution has their own dedicated library.
- All the libraries have internet connectivity and laboratories.
- The library at MS Ramaiah Institute of Nursing consists of an in-Depth collection of books and national and international journals.
- The library is updated per annum.
- The library also features a digital section.
- The library has high-speed Wi-Fi facilities which may be accessed by all students.
- They have facilities for reprography also.
Multi-cuisine Food Court and Cafeteria:
- The Institute features a wide selection of choices in their cafeteria.
- They provide an excellent ambience to the students to relax and refresh.
- The food provided is hygienic and highly nutritious.
- The college has extensive sports facilities for several sports right from volleyball, basketball, and badminton to football and therefore the all–time–favourite cricket.
- There is also an on–campus court for the students to develop their talent.
- There are many sports clubs for various activities too, and that they see active participation from the students and encouragement from the college faculty.
- The fitness centre in MS Ramaiah Institute of Nursing has the newest state-of-the-art facilities.
- They have a fitness trainer who ensures extensive training of the students.
Ramaiah Institute of Nursing Bangalore Placements
MS Ramaiah Institute of Nursing Bangalore has earned great reputation for offering quality education in the field of nursing. Hence, it draws several placement opportunities for students of the college. Through quality education, students get a solid base on which medical industry can rely. Therefore, placement rate for nursing students is higher at this college. The college offers excellent placement opportunities with a handsome pay scale.
The institution also has a track record of providing wonderful placement opportunities through referrals and recommendations. So, students of B.Sc. Nursing can expect great placement coming their way after graduation.
Associations conducting campus interviews:
- IT industries,
- Fitness centre
- Orthopaedic hospitals
- Neuro speciality hospitals
- Cardio speciality hospitals
- Sports centres
- Private clinics
The Student Placement Cell:
- Arranging Pre-Placement talks with prospective employers.
- Compiling CVs of graduating batch of the students as a brochure and forwarding to prospective employers to help select the right profile.
- Soft skill Training to students, for writing their curriculum vitae, for giving interviews and group discussions.
- Counseling Students for choosing right career path.
- Mentoring graduating batch and arranging interviews based upon their career choice.
- Manipal Hospital
- NU Hospital
- Columbia Asia
- Indira Gandhi and Wockhardt
Fill in the form below and we will get in touch with you.
Top Colleges In Bangalore
- RV College Of Nursing
- M.S.Ramaiah Institute Of Nursing
- Vydehi Institute Of Nursing Sciences
- East Point College of Nursing
- Krupanidhi College of Nursing
- Global College of Nursing
- Sapthagiri College Of Nursing
- AECS Maruthi College of Nursing
- Florence College of Nursing
- Koshys College of Nursing
- Acharya’s NR School of Nursing
- Oxford College of Nursing
- Dayananda Sagar College Of Nursing
- SJB College of Nursing
- Sofia College of Nursing
- SEA College of Nursing
- Harsha College of Nursing
- R.R.Nursing Institution
- Sushrutha College of Nursing
- SJB College of Nursing
- JSS College of Nursing
- Padmashree College Of Nursing
- Rajiv Gandhi College Of Nursing
- Sri Siddhartha College Of Nursing
- MVJ College Of Nursing