- Bangalore, Karnataka
- KNC, INC
- Estd 1992
- RGUHS Bangalore
About Krupanidhi College of Nursing, Bangalore
Krupanidhi College was a Christian organisation established in the year 1985 by Prof. Suresh Nagpal, an educationist and Prof. Sunil Samson Dhamanigi, a philanthropist. the main concern of this college is to provide quality education to young aspirants of India. Krupanidhi Group of institutions has the branches like pharmacy, physiotherapy, nursing, Managemnet and are located in Bellandur, Bangalore. this college also has the pre-university and therefore the international school. it’s also the primary to start out physiotherapy in Bangalore. Krupanidhi has been known for its highest ranks within the entire state of Karnataka.
Krupanidhi College of Nursing (KCON), an ISO 9001-2008 certified institution was established in the year 1992 under Krupanidhi Educational Trust with an aim to be a major contributor towards moulding professionals for the longer term. the college of nursing is found at Carmelaram (Sarjapur road, Bangalore 35) in an area of 11 acres during which Krupanidhi College of Pharmacy, Krupanidhi College of Physiotherapy, are accommodated. the school may be a leading provider for quality nursing courses and offers a vibrant range of nursing program with an extended standing reputation for excellence. Nurses need to add Departments like General Wards to Emergency Rooms to Operating Theatres. Now the college has become synonyms with one of the Best Nursing College in Karnataka. Admission in Krupanidhi College of Nursing Bangalore open 2020-21
Krupanidhi College of Nursing offers admission to B.Sc and M.Sc course. For Admission into Krupanidhi College of Nursing Bangalore candidates are required to apply in online mode. The application form for admissions are often downloaded from the official website. Candidates looking forward to Krupanidhi College of Nursing UG and PG admissions must check the eligibility and selection process to to not miss out on important information. The college also releases an official admission brochure where you’ll find all the relevant information about the admissions.
- Year of Establishment: 1992
- Affiliated: Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences
- Approved by: INC (Indian Nursing Council)
- Category: Nursing Colleges in Karnataka
Krupanidhi College of Nursing Bangalore Fees Structure & Course
Master of Science [M.Sc] Nursing specialist
M.Sc Medical Surgical Nursing
Master of Science [M.Sc] (Pediatric Nursing)
Master of Science [M.Sc] (Obstetrical and Gynecological)
Krupanidhi College of Nursing Bangalore Admission procedure
Documents required at the time of the admission are
- S.S.L.C. marks Card for proof of the Age,
- Marks cards of previous qualified exam,
- Degree Certificate issued by a recognized University
- State Nursing Council Registration Certificate,
- Attested copy of the experience certificate,
- Passport size Photographs (7 copies) & Stamp size photos – (4 copies)
Krupanidhi College of Nursing Admission B.Sc Eligibility Criteria:
For NRI & Foreign Nationals Admission procedure Krupanidhi College of Nursing
Check out the step by step process at each stage that might assist you with the admission process. the only difference between the admission process between an NRI/foreign national which of the other students would be the documents that require to be submitted and therefore the Visa process that follows once the student is selected by the admission board.
Steps for Admission of NRI/Foreign Nationals
- Apply online or offline (procedure common to all or any students)
- Once selected, the students are going to be intimated.
- Part of the tuition fees must be paid at this stage supported intimated amount
- Once the payment is formed details for the visa processing are going to be issued by the college.
- The last a part of the admission procedure are going to be to
- Submit all required documents & complete tuition fee before the maturity.
- For the specified documents refer ‘list of documents for foreign nationals & NRIs’
List Of Documents for Foreign National & NRIs
- Mark Sheets of both 10th and 12th, (equivalent) and Degree UG mark sheet if you’re applying for PG courses, as issued by the board or the university.
- Eligibility certificate issued by any relevant Indian university
- Conduct or Character Certificate alongside the transfer certificate issued by the institution they last studied in.
- Copies of valid Passport and Student Visa / Residential permit
- HIV Clearance Certificate.
- Ten passport and ten stamp size photographs.
How to get Admission in Krupanidhi College of Nursing
Call us and get your career guidance from the industry experts who are having numerous years of experience. Get detailed information about Krupanidhi College of Nursing admission.
Management quota admission Krupanidhi College of Nursing
In Case the Candidate missed or did not take Seats from the normal Procedure, Then He/She Can Enter the Krupanidhi College of Nursing Campus Through Management Quota.
We can assist you to get Admission in this College Under the availability of Management Seats.
Call us to know about Krupanidhi College of Nursing Admissions through management quota.
Get Direct Admission in Krupanidhi College of Nursing through management quota seats. Now Get Direct Admission in B.Sc| M.Sc in Krupanidhi College of Nursing. Contact us to know about Direct Admission in Krupanidhi College of Nursing through management quota.
Krupanidhi College of Nursing is one of the leading Nursing colleges in the Bangalore is looking out for B.Sc admissions in Krupanidhi College of Nursing 2020 – 21.
Krupanidhi College of Nursing Fee Structure
Krupanidhi College of Nursing fee structure is within the reach of the common people. It’s not that too high or not that too low you’ll say it as a mean and therefore the services they provide for the fees you pay to the college is extremely good. Every penny that you pay for the purpose of education goes to the proper hand and you’re going to have a a very nice outcome for that. if you want get more details about Management quota fee structure in Krupanidhi College of Nursing visit Our Website
Krupanidhi College of Nursing Hostel Fees & Facilities 2020
- Krupanidhi College of Nursing has separate hostel facilities for boys and girls.
- Each department within the college has different capacities consistent with the strength of the students.
- The students have options like four to an area basis, twin sharing and single occupancy.
- The hostels are spacious and provided with beds, study tables, cupboards, and solar water heaters.
- Every room has an attached bathroom.
- The hostels have house-keeping facilities.
- Each hostel has access to Wi-Fi connectivity.
- If there’s one thing that the student communities across the globe would agree, it might be about how monotonous learning theory alone are often.
- The laboratories in Krupanidhi College of Nursing are often closely compared to the playground because the students are welcome to check their theory under the close guidance of our expert teachers and lab faculty.
- We believe the Gurukul system and our laboratories are often compared to the play area in your house.
- We even have a dynamic audio–visual aids laboratory which ensures that every student is involved.
- The library at Krupanidhi College of Nursing has wide selection of books collection.
- Every department of the Institution has their own dedicated library.
- All the libraries have internet connectivity and laboratories.
- The library at Krupanidhi College of Nursing consists of an in-depth collection of books and national and international journals.
- The library is updated per annum.
- The library also features a digital section.
- Databases of reputed online journals, international periodicals, full–text collections of faculty and document publications.
- The library has high-speed WiFi facilities which may be accessed by all students.
- They have facilities for reprography also.
Multi-cuisine Food Court and cafeteria:
- The Institute features a wide selection of choices in their cafeteria.
- They provide an excellent ambience to the students to relax and refresh.
- The food provided is hygienic and highly nutritious.
- The Krupanidhi Group gives equal prominence and importance thereto the maximum amount as they are doing to academics.
- The college has extensive sports facilities for several sports right from volleyball, basketball, and badminton to football and therefore the all–time–favourite cricket.
- There is also an on–campus court for the scholars to develop their talent.
- There are many sports clubs for various activities too, and that they see active participation from the students and encouragement from the college faculty.
- The fitness centre in Krupanidhi College of Nursing has the newest state-of-the-art facilities.
- They have a fitness trainer who ensures extensive training of the students.
- They have the newest fitness equipment by Techno Gym [Italy].
Krupanidhi College of Nursing Bangalore Placements
The motive of the placement cell of Krupanidhi College is to not only develop and train the students to work within the industry but also to act as facilitators to coordinate the recruitment processes and arrange campus visits for various prospective employers for the colleges’ students. Institute of Nursing has a lively placement cell which is about up to assist students in their career choices. we’ve tie-ups with various hospitals in and beyond Bangalore who conduct campus interviews for the students. there’s 90-100% placement for all our Nursing students. Our students are working efficiently everywhere the country and abroad. They work mainly as bed side Nurses, Nurse educators, Nurse researchers & Nursing administrators in hospitals and colleges. a number of the hospitals were our students are placed include the subsequent.
On completion of the course they work as staff nurses, Nurse Educators, Nurse Researchers, nurse administrators, public health nurse, Industrial Nurse and faculty health nurse. They also excel in teaching as assistant lecturers, lecturers, assistant professors, associate professors and professors in nursing schools and colleges.
100% placement within the better of Hospitals in India and abroad because the employer’s evaluation of our nursing graduate are excellent.
Associations conducting campus interviews:
- IT industries,
- Fitness centre
- Orthopaedic hospitals
- Neuro speciality hospitals
- Cardio speciality hospitals
- Sports centres
- Private clinics
The Student Placement Cell:
- Arranging Pre-Placement talks with prospective employers.
- Compiling CVs of graduating batch of the students as a brochure and forwarding to prospective employers to help select the right profile.
- Soft skill Training to students, for writing their curriculum vitae, for giving interviews and group discussions.
- Counselling Students for choosing right career path.
- Mentoring graduating batch and arranging interviews based upon their career choice.
- Manipal Hospital
- NU Hospital
- Columbia Asia
- Indira Gandhi and Wockhardt
Fill in the form below and we will get in touch with you.
Top Colleges In Bangalore
- RV College Of Nursing
- M.S.Ramaiah Institute Of Nursing
- Vydehi Institute Of Nursing Sciences
- East Point College of Nursing
- Krupanidhi College of Nursing
- Global College of Nursing
- Sapthagiri College Of Nursing
- AECS Maruthi College of Nursing
- Florence College of Nursing
- Koshys College of Nursing
- Acharya’s NR School of Nursing
- Oxford College of Nursing
- Dayananda Sagar College Of Nursing
- SJB College of Nursing
- Sofia College of Nursing
- SEA College of Nursing
- Harsha College of Nursing
- R.R.Nursing Institution
- Sushrutha College of Nursing
- SJB College of Nursing
- JSS College of Nursing
- Padmashree College Of Nursing
- Rajiv Gandhi College Of Nursing
- Sri Siddhartha College Of Nursing
- MVJ College Of Nursing