- Bangalore, Karnataka
- KNC, INC
- Estd 2003
- RGUHS Bangalore
About East Point College of Nursing (EPCN) Bangalore
East Point College of Nursing is one of the most prestigious colleges in East Bangalore, initiated in 2004 under the MG Charitable Trust formed by Dr. S.M. Venkat Pathi. The college offers two courses – B.Sc. Nursing and Diploma in Nursing (GNM). East Point College of Nursing is recognised by Karnataka State Nursing Council and Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi. The college has affiliation with Karnataka State Diploma in Nursing Education Board and Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences.
With incredible developments in the health care industry, it is booming like never before. It gives a wide range of health care opportunities to students who are seeking a bright career in nursing and other medical fields. East Point College of Nursing provides not just world class education, but also great experiences through classrooms, laboratories, and clinical exposures from high-tech teaching hospital that is located within the college only. Students can expect a wonderful academic experience along with a rewarding career with admission in this college.
More information about the college:
Located in East Bangalore and spanned over an area of approx 90 acres, East Point Group of Institutions (EPGI) is a conglomerate offering quality education in several disciplines such as Health Sciences, Humanities, Arts, Engineering, Technology, Pharma Sciences, etc. The group was founded under MG Charitable Trust in 1998 to promote education in all sectors of the society. All the courses offered by the institutions are recognised by the Government of Karnataka.
Initially the institutions began its primary school with 16 kids and soon grown enough to provide high-quality education to more than 2000 students. Now with courses offered in multiple disciplines including Medical and Engineering, the number of students is several thousands. The Group also has a separate institution East Point College of Medical Sciences and Research Centre that offers MBBS course and also has a hospital to provide high-quality healthcare.
East Point College of Nursing (EPCN) was first started in 2004 with 40 seats. The college restarted in 2016 again with an increased capacity. The seats have been increased to 100. The college aims to prepare students to serve the nation and secure a lucrative career in Nursing through courses like B.Sc. Nursing and GNM.
- Year of inception: 2004, restarted in 2016
- Ownership: Private
- Accreditations: Indian Nursing Council (INC), New Delhi, Karnataka State Nursing Council
- Admission through: Entrance Exam conducted by the institution or competent authority
- Affiliations: Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka State Diploma in Nursing Education Board.
Why Choose East Point College of Nursing Bangalore.?
- East Point College of Nursing is known for the quality education and therefore the opportunities they provide to their students, which are:
- Excellent coaching from qualified and experienced faculty
- External lectures from specializes guest lecture
- Student Centred nursing education
- Research oriented
- Excellent clinical facilities from reputed hospitals and nursing homes
- Transport facility
- Encouragement for co-curricular activities like Sports, Cultural programs etc
East Point College of Nursing Fees Structure & Courses 2020
East Point College of Nursing Bangalore Admission Procedure
East Point of Nursing admission procedure is simple and easy. Students need to submit self-attested copies of all education and age related documents to secure an admission. Failure in producing the required documents shall lead to cancellation of admission.
How to get admission in East Point Nursing College
Admission to B.Sc. Nursing happens through entrance exam organised by the college or competent authority. East Point College of Nursing Admission for 2020-21 has following eligibility criteria:
For B.Sc. Nursing:
- Age: Minimum 17 years
- Education: 10+2 with subjects English and PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) with minimum 45% aggregate from recognised board.
- Note – student should be medically fit.
- Age: 17 years
- Education: 40% in 10+2 with English as one of the main subjects
- Medically fit students can apply for the course
Note: 1. SC/ST students can expect relaxation in age and marks aggregate as per the university norms.
East Point College of Nursing admission through management quota
East Point College of Nursing also accepts applications for admission through management quota. Students who want to apply through this quota can provide relevant documents in support and get admission.
East Point College of Nursing Fee Structure
Students seeking admission to B.Sc. Nursing shall apply for the course and pay the fees to complete the admission procedure. Fees for courses:
GNM: INR 420000 and B.Sc. Nursing: 640000.
Students can use different convenient channels to make payment.
East Point College of Nursing Hostel Fees & Facilities 2020