- Bangalore, Karnataka
- KNC, INC
- Estd 2003
- RGUHS Bangalore
About Acharya’s NR School of Nursing Bangalore
Acharya’s NR School of Nursing, Bangalore was founded in 2003 to emphasize on making students proficient in nursing skills. it’s a region of the Acharya Institutes that’s committed in ensuring individual professional success for the general advantage of the society. It also inculcates the skills required to work with specialist medical and paramedical personnel. Various research opportunities with experts within the area of medical aid also are provided by the curriculum of the institute.
- Year of Establishment: 2003
- Affiliated: Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences.
- Approved by: INC (Indian Nursing Council)
- Managed By: Acharya Institutes
Why to join Acharya’s NR School of Nursing, Bangalore?
- The Institute ensures that quality education is imparted by following a faculty-student-centric approach.
- The college conducts regular workshops and seminars so on make the students conscious of the challenges within the professional world.
- It has well equipped library with books and research papers from across the planet.
- Residential facilities are available at the students’ hostels.
- A regular interaction between parents and faculty members is ensured through effective communication channels and frequent meetings.
- The Acharya Institutes have a really large campus with state-of-the-art infrastructure which ful fills the norms of the Approval bodies.
- The program emphasizes on practical implementation skills alongside the theoretical knowledge.
- The institute also provides support services like transport, maintenance, housekeeping, and recreational facilities.
Acharya’s NR School of Nursing Fees Structure & Courses 2020
|General Nursing & Midwifery Course (Diploma in Nursing)||NA||3 Years|
|Basic B.Sc. Nursing (Bachelor Degree in Nursing)||60||4 Years|
|M.Sc. Nursing (Post Graduation Course)
Admission procedure Acharya’s NR School of Nursing 2020
|Post Basic (B.Sc (N))||
Acharya’s NR School of Nursing Hostel Fees & Facilities 2020
Library: The institute library has a total 2758 number of books and 24 number of journals.
Hostel: The institute has separate hostel for boys and girls with a total capacity of 699 beds.
Boys Hostel: Number of beds – 100
Girls Hostel: Number of beds – 599
Labs: Acharya’s N R School of Nursing has total 7 number of laboratories.
Acharya’s NR School of Nursing, Bangalore Placements
The Vision of Acharya Institutes is “Committed to the explanation for Value Based Education Altogether Discipline